Terms and conditions
Booking terms and Conditions
(this is a short summary of the general terms below)
- Payment – all courses are paid for in full, in advance
- Materials – unless otherwise stated, all courses provide all necessary materials
- Changes to bookings – we will do our best to accommodate requests to change course bookings, however if we cannot and you are unable to attend the originally-booked course, we would treat this as a cancellation.
- Cancellation & Refunds
- Cancellation by you – if you cancel at any time prior to the date of the course The Green Room will refund £20 of the cost of the course
- Cancellation by us – in the event that The Green Room is forced to cancel a course, a full refund or transfer to a different course or rescheduling of the original course will be offered to all students.
- Interpretation In these Terms and Conditions (Terms), the following words and phrases shall have the following meanings: “You/Your” means the person who purchases and/or receives the Service(s) from Us; “Us/We/Our” means The Green Room ; “Agreement” means the Agreement between Us and You which shall be deemed to incorporate these Terms and the terms on any individual Order; “Services” means the training, and workshop services to be delivered by Us to You; “Order” means the booking confirmation and Terms provided by Us and executed by You describing the Services requested by You and accepted by Us. “Course” means any workshop, course, training programme or event detailed on Your Order
- The Agreement: The Agreement shall be on these Terms, incorporating the terms on any Order, to the exclusion of all other terms and conditions. If any conflict arises between these Terms and the terms of the Order the terms of the Order shall prevail. The Agreement will commence when You submit Your Order and shall terminate upon delivery of the Services or as otherwise detailed in accordance with these Terms.
- The Service We will provide training, and workshop services, which may include without limit; the provision of one to one advice sessions, workshops, training courses, on dates and at locations as are more specifically defined and confirmed in Your Order. We reserve the right to vary or cancel a Course where the occasion necessitates. In such circumstances Our liability to You shall be limited to refunding any fees already paid in respect of the Course. We accept no further liability if, for whatever reason, the Course does not take place.
- Responsibilities You are responsible for: • Being on time to any planned Courses. • Making any payments due to Us in a timely manner. • Bring any items indicated on Your Workshop Information Form • Adhering to any special conditions, including as to safety and experience requirements, detailed on Your Workshop Information Form We are responsible for: • Delivering the Services with all reasonable skill and care, and in full compliance of relevant established professional standards where appropriate.
- Liability Neither party shall be liable for any indirect or consequential losses or expenses, including but not limited to loss of or damage to anticipated profits, contracts, reputation, goodwill, labour costs or losses or expenses arising from 3rd party claims. Notwithstanding the above and save in the case of death or personal injury cause caused by negligence for which the liability of the parties shall be unlimited, the parties liability under this Agreement shall be limited to the fees charged or £1000 whichever is the lesser. For the avoidance of doubt We shall not be liable for any loss or damage incurred as a result of any act or omission of the Customer, including without limitation, in relation to any information advice or recommendations supplied by Us as part of the Services, whether in writing, verbally or otherwise.
- Force Majeure If either party is subject to an event of Force Majeure, that is circumstances outside its reasonable control, including but not limited to war, fire, industrial disputes or civil commotion, it shall notify the other and the first party’s obligations under these Terms shall be suspended until it notifies the other party of the end of such event of Force Majeure.
- General If any part of this Agreement is found to be void or un-enforceable by any Court of competent jurisdiction, such part shall be severed from this Agreement which will otherwise remain in full force and effect. You may not vary this Agreement unless it is specifically agreed in writing and signed by Us. We may vary this Agreement by notifying You in writing of the proposed variation, such variation will be deemed accepted if We do not receive a response from You within 15 days. You may not assign this Agreement or any rights or obligations under it without Our prior written consent. Unless otherwise agreed and subject to the application of the then current prices, these Terms of Business shall apply to any future instructions given by You to Us. These terms and conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with English law and the parties shall submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
Who we are
We are The Green Room, a provider of training courses from Ashley Fosdike, trading as Ashley Louise Floral Design. our website address is: https://www.ashleylouise.com.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Who we share your data with
We do not share your data with any third parties.
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where we send your data
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
Your contact information
We retain your contact information for the purposes of administering your booking and direct marketing. You may opt out of direct marketing at any time by sending an email to email@example.com or by clicking the unsubscribe link on any of our marketing emails.